Want to be a part of my Street Nomads?
As a member of my street team you’ll earn my absolute devotion and love . . . and maybe a few other prizes.
* A chance to name a character after you in my next book. (squee!!!)
* A drawing each release month for a $25 Amazon gift card with TWO WINNERS!
* A date with Henry Cavill. (Kidding. Henners is all mine.)
* Random insider Street Team e-letters that might include a short story about different characters and insider tidbits about each character.
* An invite to my FB Street Team group where we can chat about everything and anything, including fun street tactics that you’re using that work well. It’s a place where I’ll be happy to answers any questions about writing, the business, or my books – or your books.
Here are things you can do to be a J. Kowallis Street Nomad. Take whatever you feel comfortable doing. If you even do one thing, that’s all you need to do to become a Street Team member.
In-Person Team Spirit:
* Talk the books up and share promo materials with friends & family to spread the word.
* Buy my books the first week of release, which helps it get on the bestseller lists.
* Ask your local library to order my books. Give the librarians the title, name, and publisher.
* If my books aren’t on the shelves at your local bookstores, ask the bookseller to order it.
* Take promo materials (bookmarks, postcards, etc.) to your local stores, place them with the booksellers. You can leave them with libraries and even at coffee shops. I’m happy to provide these materials for you!
* Take promo materials (bookmarks, postcards, excerpts, etc.) to your local reader group, or writer group to share with other members.
* With the stealth of a ninja, take all of my books and front them on the new release table in the front of the store! (Note, if you insist on slipping one or two in a few best seller slots it won’t hurt my feelings.)
Online Team Spirit:
* Feature interviews, reviews, excerpts or my video trailer via your blog, site, FB page, YouTube, etc.
* Visit during online appearances (workshops, blog tours, chats, etc.)
* Share your (honest) review of the book via Amazon and Barnes&Noble.com
Remember, do whatever you feel comfortable doing, even if it’s just one thing – although I’ll be YOUR biggest fan if you do all of these. Joining is easy! Help promote my book using one or more of the above ideas to help promote my books, Join my FB group J. Kowallis’s Nomads @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/198941617137438/ and I’ll send you your starter pack in the next month!
The “street team” term came from fans of rock groups who spread the word about their favorite bands, helping them become major names. I’d love you spread the word about my books!